Did you know that climate control is likely to account for as much as half of your utilities expenses? There are many ways to lower your heating and cooling bills by ensuring the weather stays outside and your treated air remains inside. However, scheduling annual heating and cooling maintenance provides one of the most effective ways to keep your costs down by ensuring energy efficiency, as well as avoiding costly repairs due to system breakdown.
Without proper, annual maintenance, heating and cooling systems typically lose at least 5% of their efficiency. Over time, that really adds up and the performance of your systems can rapidly decline, resulting in higher energy bills and a shorter lifespan for your heating and cooling systems.
The benefits of seasonal maintenance:
- Short-term savings - Maintained systems are efficient systems, and efficient systems require less energy.
- Long-term savings - Proper maintenance extends the lifetime of your HVAC systems and minimizes the need for repairs.
- Greater comfort - Efficient systems cool you off or warm you up quickly and consistently.
Healthier air - When your system is running and properly maintained, indoor air is properly filtered.
- Preserves manufacturer’s warranties - Skipping seasonal maintenance may void your warranty.
Contact us now to schedule your annual systems maintenance to ensure optimal comfort, performance, and savings. We’ll promptly send an expert, certified technician to your home to perform the clean and check your systems.
Our technicians will perform the following checks:
- Measure amperage and voltage of the blower motor for proper operation
- Test the thermostat for proper operation
- Check air filter
- Inspect the indoor coil for blockage
- Check and clean the condensate drain for proper draining
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect the electrical wiring, tighten connections, and look for exposed wiring and other electrical hazards
- Inspect the fan wheel
- Measure the supply/return temperature differential
- Inspect ducts for air leaks
- Inspect the heat exchange for cracks and rust